Wednesday, February 28, 2018

We LOVE Chewy

Hi everyone. This is Lennon. I wanted to talk to you about the guuuurate people at www.chewy.com .
Not only do they have amazing prices and fast shipping, but the customer service can't be topped.
My mama ordered me some shampoo, some how the lid came off and a lot of it came out the bottle.
The nice people at Chewy sent me a new bottle out lickity split.

When mama was sick she mentioned it to the people at Chewy and they sent her some flowers to make her feel better. You don't ever see a company that has heart like that any more. They truly go above and beyond for their customers.

My kitties got one of the cat trees that is a Chewy exclusive brand and let me tell you they love it. They purr so loud I can hardly sleep sometimes.

They have great litter too at great prices. It really cuts down on that icky litter box smell.

Their American Journey brand kibble is so tasty and it has lots of oils in it so I'm super shiny now. It's so yummy and so good for my skin and fur.

The site is super easy to use and if you for some reason  are having a little trouble finding what you want. Bark at them through the web chat. They will help you.

The house brands include.  Frisco, American Journey, Bones & Chews, Tylees and Dr. Lyons.  


If your person signs up for auto ship they can save extra money. That's just pawsome.


The boxes they use for shipping are super heavy duty, and they make great kitty hiding spots.


Talk to Chewy at

https://twitter.com/Chewy

https://www.facebook.com/Chewy/



Shop with them at

www.chewy.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.