Monday, November 4, 2013

Pooch on Patrol

Hello

 

I have a wonder working spray to tell you about. The people who make it says it helps with hot spots but I don't know if it really will since I don't have any hot spots. But I do know that when they say it keeps the fleas away that it really does work.

 

I also know that it helps make my fur nice and soft.  The spray has no yucky bad things in it but has lots of great ones.

 

Phthalates free fragrance, Aloe Vera, Castor Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Therapeutic Grade Essential oils. Boy does it smell nice too. Not all gross and chemical. I love natural products. Those always tend to be better for you even if they sometimes take a bit longer to work.

 

To use this you simply have your parent shake it up and spray it on. Then you just have them give you lots and lots of great petting. OH it feels good.

 

See we put it on then went to the woods to take a nice long walk. When we got back and she combed me there where no fleas on me. I was so happy I just had to dance.

 

If you wanna be happy and flea free too then use Pooch Patrol.

 

Pooch Patrol

 

In a few days I'll be trying some soap that they sent me and I will be really happy to do so I can let you know if it works great for me.

 


 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.