Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bath time with Shays

Hello tailwaggin friends.
Daisy-Mae again. I did a bad bad thing today. I went outside to potty and rolled in something smelly. My mama made me take a bath a whole day early. I got to use my new shamoo from Shay's Soaps. It smells really yummy and is pretty too. The shampoo is a bar and it's got a paw print on it. I think their doggies helped make it.

Anyway the soap smells great and is nice and sudsy. Best of all it's natural.

Some of the stuff in it is Peppermint and Lavender. My mamas happy cause it got me clean and didn't make her hands all dry. The kittys at my house even like it cause it's got catnip oil in it. Wow it's relaxing I feel like I just had a day at the spa.

They even sent my mama some soap too. Wasn't that nice. One of her soaps is so cute she said she wants to just put it up to be a "looking at soap"


Check them out 

WOOF.











http://www.shaysoaps.com/dog-soap.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.