Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bring on da thunder.

Hi tailwaggers Daisy-Mae again.

I got a thundershirt in the mail yesterday and it's cool. They sent me a PINK one. Maybe now I'll stop getting called a boy. I think the shirt is really cool. When I was in the car with my grandma (mama's mama) and my mama was putting some bags in the car some mean kids banged on the window. I didn't bark like normal, I just looked at them. Even cooler. Mama thew a really loud bright thing that went BOOM onto the ground and it didn't scare me at all. Aren't I brave? The only bad thing is it was sent by FedEx. They didn't even knock on the door. Let's send them back to obedience school. The doggy in this vido is not me but I think you'll agree we give thundershirt 4 paws up.



It looks really cool too. Check me out. Supermodel mode.

WOOF.  Im sorry bout the date on the pictures the cat layed on the camara.. BAD KITTY.



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.