Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Food and Treats yummy yummy

Hi Daisy-Mae again.

My mama said it would be nice if I told you all about the yummy foods and treats I've tried lately.

They are Solid Gold, Sojos, Earthborn, Dynamite, Three Dog Bakery, Taste of the Wild, Blackwood Pets, Cloud Star, Exclusively Dog, Pegatables, and Max and Ruffys.

I'll start off with Blackwood pets.
Their foods are super yummy and best of all they have grain free foods that are even made with fish, boy do I love fish. I think they may have some of the yummiest foods out there but other are pretty good too. It's so hard to pick .

Next I just have to tell you about Solid Gold food. They have some really cool names in fact the best one they make, at least in my oppinion is Barking At the Moon. Now that name alone makes me want to jump for joy. It tastes great too and is grain free and that makes my tummy very happy.

Earthborn makes really great holistic food, I'm not sure what that means but my mama sure likes it. They have a bioson flavor that I think is better than bacon. And that says a lot I love my bacon.

Sojos not only makes food they make treats too. The food that I really like is freeze dried and that makes it easy for going to see my great grandma. I love going to see her because she gives good petting and I get this really great food too. It's a win-win.
Taste of the Wild has some really great flavors and lots of them. That's cool because I love trying new things. I think the Sierra Mountian flavor is worth barking for.

Three Dog Bakery has great flavors and they make treats too. The treats and food are so good that I think my mama may eat them so I have to gobble them up. Yummy.

Dynamite is well DINO-MITE. It tastes really really good and I think that they are super yummie. Even Scooby-Doo would ask for more of this food.

The treats made by Exclusively Dog are great they even have some that taste like tacos and a pizza flavor too. So good. I think I may have to give my mama the doggy face to get more from them.

Cloudstar makes treats and sadly even shampoo but it smells good so I guess its ok. The treats are called buddy biscuts and they taste great. Chicken Pot Pie anyone??

Pegatables makes treats that look and taste just like corn carrots and celery . They taste great and make my teeth nice and clean too. Less brushing when I have my pegatables.

Max and Ruffys treats are great. Lots of flavors to choose from, that makes me and mama very happy. I cant wait for more Max and Ruffies.

WOOF.


Visit all these super nice people at

www.Sojos.com

www.pegetables.com

www.cloudstar.com

www.maxandruffys.com

www.tasteofthewildpetfood.com

www.dynamitespeciality.com

www.exclusivelypet.com

www.earthbornholisticpetfood.com

www.blackwoodpetfood.com

www.threedogbakery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.