Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Its not a muzzle

Hello everyone Daisy-Mae here. I just have to tell you about this collar my mama got me. It Fits high on my neck and has a strap around my nose. People keep calling it a muzzle and think that I'm a bad dog. Aren't they silly?? I think that you need to tell all your parents to go check it out. It helps me remember I'm sposed to walk at my mamas side. I forget sometimes.

This is a Muzzle














This is a muzzle












This is a muzzle

















This is even a muzzle


















                                                        The following are not muzzles



















WOOF.




To buy a halti contact this company its called the walk with me   www.hamiltonproducts.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.