Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's good to be clean

Hello everyone Daisy-Mae again, I have some more great stuff to talk about.

My mama buys me a lot of good smelling shampoos from Oster, they even have other grooming stuff. I'm gonna start off with tellin you all about stuff that she bought before I tell you about the stuff they where super duper nice and sent me to try.

I just ran out of their good smelling shampoo. The kind mama bought me last time was Oatmeal Naturals 4 n 1 mango peach scent. Let me tell you I wanted to eat it cause it smelled so good.
She also bought me their flea comb, not that I have fleas, but it feels good on my skin.
I have their nail clippers so I can look my best.
Some Cologne that smells like baby powder. They have even more good smells but thats the only one my mama's bought me yet. Maybe Oster will be super nice again and send me some smell good sprays.

And this brush called the shedmonster.. Don't worry furry friends it's not a monster at all. Not like that vacume thing that the humans like to use. It just helps us keep all the loose hairs out so we don't get those ouchie mats.

They sent me some shampoo and a nail grinder to try out and tell you all about. They also sent it to help me couse I'm a service dog, and boy do we work hard.

The shampoo scents they sent are. Oatmeal Naturals Extra Soothing Country Apple. Boy that smells good. Hope no one tries to eat me. The also sent some 3-in-1 shampoo and conditioner in tropical scent. Mama likes it cause it's gonna make me nice and soft. I like it cause it smells good. It's like I'm on vacation relaxing on the warm sands on a beautiful island with the sun warming my fur and the ocean waves helping me fall asleep. See that sounds nice. Tell your parents to buy you some so you can see.

Now to tell you about the nail grinder. It's a 4 in 1 tool. It's called the Gental Paws Nail grinder and has 4 diffrent holes on the guard so the humans don't mess up and hurt out feet. It's a little bit loud but not scary at all. In they can even use it on the cats. Thats funny to watch.


Have fun today play in the grass and try to catch a bug.


 





www.osteranimalcare.com/
WOOF.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.