Monday, March 25, 2013

I got a happy mama and a happy tummy

Hello treatgobbling friends.

I got some new stuff to tell you all about.

They're called clear conscience pet. They make natural treats that are GOOOD. So good I for got my manners and snatched one from my mama. I didn't meen to be bad though.

They have some yummies called CRUNCHERS. I love them and my mama thinks the names are super cute. Does anyone want a Ginger Yap? I'll share mine. 

The other crunchers are Peace berry, Pumpkin Patch, and Ocean Dreams.



They also gave me some super good stuff called Sliderz. I got one that tastes just like beef and cheese. My mama said that one is special couse it lives in the big cold box in the kitchen.

The best one of all that I got is the Lamb Airy thats made out of Lamb Lung. My mama said it's gross but I think its SOOO YUMMY.

Thanks Clear Conscience Pet.




http://www.clearconsciencepet.com/


WOOF.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.