Monday, March 25, 2013

Lick to be lean

Hello my friends,

It's yummy stuff getting Daisy-Mae.


BOY let me tell you about something that was at the post office today. It's called lean lix  and looks like a tube of lip balm well cept for one really really big one.

They have lots of yummy flavors but I only got to taste 3.

The best of all was the run-away-frank. It tasted like a hot dog. Do you really think people put dogs in a hot dog?? I sure hope not.

I got a Dishwasher Diner one and it's TURKEY. I kinda like turkey.

The other one was all pink and tasted like a strawberry. I don't really like it but mama said I'm sposed to just taste. And if I don't like something that its ok.


I think everyone will love them and best of all it's low fat and a girl has to watch her figure.





http://www.leanlix.com/


Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.