Monday, April 29, 2013

Call me Double 0 Dog.

Hello my friends. I got a new secret agent collar and leash. They are both a nice bright orange which makes mama very happy. The leash has a special type handle that can be unclipped then hooked around a sign or a fence so my mama can tie her shoes when we are out on a walk. I like that I can be safe and so can she. There is a special loop that you can even hook a blinkee to and I have the perfect one for it.

 

The leash has a secret poop bag pocket so I won't ever be with out one. There is another pocket on the leash that can hold my mama's house key and even some money or treats.

 

The matching collar has a pocket too, and they are both super lightweight but very very strong. I like all the features on this leash and collar set and think you all should get one for yourselves.



 


 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.