Monday, April 29, 2013

Plaque Attack

Day 1 - Oh boy I got some new spray for my teeth. It's super yummy. Mama said I get 4 sprays a day. I think shes being stingy.
 
Day 2- I jumped up on the bed today when I saw the spray come out. I love it and can't wait to see how it makes my teeth look.
 
Day 3- I love this so much. I already feel like my mouth is cleaner
 
Day 4- This spray has super powers; it makes my teeth feel clean and sparkley.
 
Day 5- I can't get enough of this. I want every puppy in the world to get to use this.
 
Day 6- My teeth are getting super duper clean. I brush every day but this makes it even better.  (just cause in the other one i think you spelled it that way)
 
Day 7- Wow just been using this a week and it's already a huge difference. My teeth are getting so white.
 
Day 8- I hate that I just have 3 weeks left of my spray. I'm gonna miss it so much.  My teeth are getting whiter every single day
 
Day 9- My mama said that she can't get over how well this works. I think that's a good thing
 
Day 10- Clean Clean teeth. I'm so happy I just want to dance.
 
Day 11- Wow the plaque monster is being defeated.
 
Day 12- My mama gave me my 4 sprays today and I don't know how but I'm getting an even better smile. This stuff is magic
 
Day 13- Who ever came up with this deserves belly rubs and lots of yummy treats. You are great; thank you for sending it to me to taste. Can I have some more?
 
Day 14- I'm so sad. I only have 2 weeks left of my yummy spray. It's making me have the best smile ever though. That makes mama happy cause my breath is better and teeth whiter than ever.
 
Day 15- I hate that I don't have much more time to use my yummy spray but I love the fact that I have white teeth. Maybe if I'll be a good girl my mama will buy me some.
 
Day 16- I got my teeth brushed then sprayed. I like the spray a whole lot more than I like getting them brushed but I have to do what I'm told. I really wish they made a bottle that could last forever.
 
Day 17- I don't know how they did it but my teeth are even whiter than before. I'm gonna have a sparkley mouth.
 
Day 18-I don't know what I'm gonna do when I have to stop with my good spray. I love it so much I do a happy dance when I see it.
 
Day 19-I'm sad cause mama said I have only 12 days of my yummy spray left for review; but I'm very happy that my teeth are super white. This stuff is yummy.
 
Day 20- I've just got 10 days to go and I don't think my teeth can get any whiter but we'll have to see. All I know is this is some really great really cool stuff.
 
Day 21- Super white teeth make me so happy. I can't believe it's so easy and yummy too. I think this new stuff is amazing.
 
Day 22- I hate to say it but I think I may have an addiction to having my mouth this clean. Mama, don't stop now I wanna have shiny teeth all the time.
 
Day 23- Is it bad to say I wanna go back in time to when my mouth was kinda yucky? That way I could have a long time with my yummy good tooth spray again.
 
Day 24- I like my tooth spray and I didn't think my teeth would ever be this white and pretty (even though my mama brushed my teeth every single day). Somehow, they keep getting whiter and whiter. I think it must be magic.
 
Day 25- How in the world did they do it? They made really great tasting spray that works great too. I think I'm a very lucky girl to have stuff this nice.
 
Day 27- Clean shiny teeth. Great smelling breath. I really like that. I also like the idea that I won't have to go to the vet and have them scrape my teeth clean. That sounds like it might hurt. I can't believe that I have such an amazing mama who contacts such nice people to get great things for me to try out.
 
Day 28- Wow, I'm almost out of my yummy spray. Any tips on how to talk my mama into getting me some more? I like the way it makes my mouth feel so good that I just wanna dance. She said that it's healthy for me too so that I won't lose my teeth. If you don't keep them clean you'll lose them.
 
Day 29- I don't have but one more day left of my spray and it makes me sad, but I am getting amazing results. There are no plaque spots on my teeth anymore. I really like that.
 
Day 30- We had a busy day today. Went to see my grandparents who live in Florence.  They said my teeth are so white I must have just got a cleaning at the dentist. Nope it was my plaque attack spray.
 

When you have bad teeth you can get gum disease and that can even lead to problems with your heart, kidneys, and liver. So tell your mama to buy you some Plaque Attack spray today.
 
Plaque Attack Spray
 
 
 
WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.