Monday, April 8, 2013

Dress up collar

Tail waggers I got another nice pretty collar. This time it's from the Good Dog company. Did they name it after me? Cause I'm a really good dog.

It's pretty and pink and has bones on it. Best of all it's good for the enviorment.

I think I'm gonna make my mama put this on me when we need to be fancy. I love how soft it is too. I must be special for them to send it to me so I can tell you all about it.

 
See how pretty my leash and collar are. WOW I can't wait to try it out and see what all the people say to me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My new collar and leash from Good Dog is one of the best ones my mama ever put on me. I'm a pretty girl and I deserve pretty things.
 
Don't worry boy dogs they have some for you too. You don't have to wear pink.
 
 
Maybe if I'm a good girl they'll send me something else to test out??
 
 
 
 
 
WOOF.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.