Monday, April 15, 2013

What's that?? Itzadog.

Hello tailwaggers.

I got some really cool stuff to tell you all about.

I got a nice new travel bowl that can clip to my vest so my mama can always share her water.
2 pretty cool things called quiet spot.
and a new collar that's really nice and pretty and one of a kind.



First let me tell you about my bowl.


See how pretty it is? Don't worry boys they have some for you too. I really put it to work this weekend and it helped me have lots of water.


 
This is my quiet spot. Its really pretty and pink and helps my tags know how to stop being all loud. Boy do I hate when they're loud. It's soft too so it won't hurt me.
 
 
 

See that pretty new collar. I really like it cause it's one of a kind and made from old bill boards. It's something called eco- friendly. I don't know what that is but my mamas pretty excited about it. Sadly the collar is a little big. I told mama we need to give it to the dogs at the shelter because they need it more than I do, and I can't wear it so why not be nice and share. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll send me another one in a size med.


www.itzadog.com




WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.