Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm always on the go. Now it's better than ever.

Good news for on the go dogs.
 
I got a HomeAway Travel Organizer Bag to test and review. They sent it to me at no cost to us just so I can tell you about it.
 
I really like this bag because it comes with some really pawsome features. It's got a bag to hold 10 cups of my food and a 4 cup water bottle. It's also got 2 foldable bowls so I can get a snack and a drink on the go. The bag even has two pockets on the side that are a stretchy mesh so my wet bowl can go in there to dry so it wont be yucky.
 
There's even a poop bag despenser and two zip-up pockets under the little flap that buckles down.
 
The back of the bag has a stretchy mesh pocket too.
 

They say you can fit lots of stuff in the bag like:
 
10 cups of food
4 cups of water
2 foldable bowls
a roll of poop bags
an extra leash
a cleaning towel
a chew toy
a blanket (it would have to be thin)
a brush
a fetch toy like a frisbee or maybe a ball
a
toothbrush and toothpaste
a 7 day pill holder (yes, I take my vitamins)
first aid gear
a feeding mat
and even more
 

Wow
, everything you could ever need for a day out on the town, visiting family and friends, or even spending a night or two away from home. I really love this bag.
 
It's a nice rich brown color and seems very well made. I think that this will hold up for a long long time. The only thing we don't like is the little plastic part on the strap where your shoulder goes, it isn't padded. If they fix that, the bag will be perfect.
 
 
 
 
 
 
WOOF.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.