Saturday, April 6, 2013

Oh So Yummy

Hello treat snatchers.

I got something to tell you. I got to taste a really good treat from Vitakraft Sunseed. They make all kinds of good stuff for all kinds of animals.

I got the taste their ravioli. At first my mama as being mean and said I couldn't have one cause I aready have open treats but I begged and begged till she gave me one. Then another.. and even another.

It has super yummy stuff in it called spinich. I really really like it, and hope if I'm really nice they'll send me some more to taste and tell you about.

I'll look at them with my sad eyes.


 
 
Any way I think I need to show you what the treats look like
 
 
 
www.vitakraftsunseed.com/products.asp


WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.