Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm a smell good girl.

Hi my furry friends.

I got a box today from the UPS man.  I love those big trucks with all the goodies inside.

He gave me something from a company called Lulo dog. They make shampoo thats organic.. I'm not sure what it means but mama's pretty excited.

I got all kinds of nice stuff from them to try out.

4 sprays 2 shampoos and lotion.

I love the sprays. I got to try Limon, Luscious Lemon, Lulo Girl and Lady Lulo

They all smell really good and I'm scared I'll have to share with my mama. I don't wanna she won't share her smell good spray with me.

I told her to let me try the Luscius Lemon today and I love love love it. It has a nice crisp clean citrus smell.

The Limon is very hard to describe but I love it too.  I think the Lulo Girl and Lady Lulo are really for people they smell so good.

I love my lotion too it's called smoothie and my mama rubbed it into my paws. They haven't been this smooth in a really long time.

Ahhh spa days. I love it.











http://www.lulodog.com/
WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.