Sunday, May 12, 2013

Koooooooookies

Hello tailwaggers.

 

I got some KoooKies to tell you about and some yummy Barks too.

 

First off lets start with some info about these yummy treats. They are something called Gluten Free, whatever that means. I think it means super good.

 

This is some of the stuff that was on the cards sent with the treats:

 

        "Many requested and we aim to please!!! Introducing out NEW GLUTEN FREE AND NATURAL KoooKies!!! Made with all natural gluten free, human grade ingredients. Still NO Preservatives, NO Refined Sugars, NO Chemicals, and NO Artificial Flavors yet they still have a long shelf life! How did we do it? Carefully choosing the right balance of ingredients and baking them to perfection as always!!  Give them a try!"

 

As you can see the Kookies are something to howl about. They taste great too. I got to try two flavors in two sizes.


The big full sized bag tasted just like Vanilla Ice Cream and boy do I enjoy that. The other really good flavor I got to taste is Cinn-ful Ginger that was in a small bag called a Grab N Go.

 

I think they both are something really special and can't even pick a favorite flavor.

 

Those barks I told you about are called Doggy Barks and they are really good and crispy.

This is what they had to say about those.    

 

    "Our dog treats are one of a kind. They are a healthy and flavorful choice for your loving pet. They come in mouth-watering flavors which are all made with carefully selected combinations of delicious, natural ingredients. Each treat is designed with a taste dogs love."

 

I got to taste a full sized bag of the Chasing Cheddar barks and boy are they good crackers. I really like them. Nice and cheesy.

 

They sent a Grab-N-Go size bag of their Playful Peanut Butter barks. These are great too.
 
 






 


 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.