Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tick away

Hi guys I haven't gotten any ticks so I don't know how well it works yet but I will let you know as soon as I find out.

 

In the meentime here is some info from their site.

 

Tick-SR™ is patented new product. It works by dissolving the "glue" that creates a bond between the tick and the dog. At the same time it impedes the blood flow to the affected area, thus the tick's ability to feed. With the glue and food supply disrupted; the tick can be more easily removed

Tick-SR does not kill ticks. Tick-SR aides in the safe removal of attached ticks. In addition, Tick-SR helps to prevent infection at the puncture site.
Tick-SR uses ingredients that are safe for humans and dogs.


 



 
 
WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.