Monday, May 13, 2013

Pawsome Spray

I have two really great sprays to tell you about.

Buzz Guard and Travel Calm, they both are so great and don't have any bad smell that other sprays like this tend to have.

 

The Buzz Guard helps keep the yucky fleas, gnats, flies, and mosquitos off me. I'm glad too because I just hate them. It's easy to use too.

 

I haven't gotten the chance to test the Travel Calm but it's supposed help me be relaxed when we are in the car and not get an upset tummy.

 

I think it all smells good and it doesn't have any yucky stuff in it that might make me get sick.




 

They are offering a deal for all of my readers too.

 

 "To help keep your dog healthy this summer, receive 20% off your online order of Buzz Guard, Canine Calm, Travel Calm or Guard Well when you enter the code Braggin at checkout. Visit earthheartinc.com to order. Expires August 31, 2013. Please share this offer with others."
 
 
Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.