Friday, May 17, 2013

Pure goodness

Hi everyone I got some new treats to talk about. They're called Pure Bites and they sent me three flavors.

I love them lots too. I'd have to say the fish one is my favorite because it's nice and stinky. The other ones that I got to try are chicken breast and beef liver.

 

They have some other ones too trail mix, cheddar cheese, turkey breast, and duck. I would love to try them too so I can tell you about them.

 

But back to what I did taste. They are USDA inspected and USA made which means they are better than most of the other treats you can buy. The way they make the treats is by something called freeze drying. That makes them smell better, taste fresher, and have a better feel in your mouth.

 

 

 Each treat has only one ingredient except the trail mix and that has 3 because they put 3 different flavors in the bag. The Trail Mix is made with Beef Liver, sweet potato, and green beans. YUM YUM YUM.

 

 


 

 

WOOF.



 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.