Saturday, May 18, 2013

Planet Dog 2.0


Hello everyone, I got some amazing things today from my good friends at Planet Dog. You may remember them from before when I talked about a nice leash and collar they sent to me. Well, they where nice and let my mama pick a few more things out for me.

 

Today I got 5 really nice things from them and I will tell you a bit about each.

 

First off, I got a totally pawsome box of treats called Eats. The flavor that I got was PB & J flavor. I think it's really yummy and they have great things in them like wild Maine blueberries. In fact these yummy little bones only have 5 ingredients and none of them are those yucky preservatives.

The yummy stuff in it is:

Barley Flour

Rye Flour

Peanut Butter

Blueberries

Cinnamon.

 

YUM YUM.

 

Next I have to tell you about the travel stuff they sent to me.

 

Travel item #1 is a portable bowl.

 

It's super cute and has pink in it. My mama is trying to get me lots of pink stuff. This bowl is pretty special because it fold up tiny enough to fit in my backpack but it's big enough to hold lots and lots of water, or kibbles. In fact it holds 2.25 quarts.

 

Travel item # 2 is

 

A nice big food tote bag. It matches my bowl and my mama can toss it in the trunk of the car when we go to visit my grandparents for a few days or she can throw it in my cooler when we go on vacation. I think that's cool. Best part is I'm not likely to run out of food because it holds 30 cups.  You velcro the top then fold it over and buckle it with a clip like goes on my collar.

 

SO COOL.

 

To clean the water bowl and the food bag you just toss them in the washer with your mama or daddy's clothes then let them air dry. What could be easier.

 

 

The next two things I have to tell you about are some things to help me get clean.

 

First is the waterless shampoo. It comes in a spray bottle and it smells yummy too.

Like almonds. In fact this is what's in it:


Naturally derived ingredients from coconut and coconut oil, oatmeal extract, almond extract, oatmeal fragrance, and almond fragrance.  

 

That's it nothing bad nothing yucky.

 

To use it, all you do is tell your mama or daddy to spray it all over you and brush brush brush or to rub you down. It says to dry with a towel but I'd rather let it air dry cause it smells great. Then when you're dry you get to be brushed again. Ahhh, life is good.

 

 

The next thing to help get clean is the healing shampoo. This is good for the itchies and allergies, eczema and hot spots too.

 

It's got some great stuff in it.

Naturally derived ingredients from coconut and coconut oil, and eucalyptus. the active ingredient is chloroxylenol (PCMX) this is an effective anti-microbial agent to help treat common skin irritations.

 

To use it, your parent washes you like normal but it has to sit on for five minutes.

 










 

 


 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.