Thursday, May 23, 2013

VetIQ products

Hi friends,

 

I got some pawsome stuff to tell you about. It helps kill the nasty, itchy fleas, and helps keep the mosquitoes and ticks away too. I didn't get to try it yet, but they did send some to my friends Jasper and Jamie. Chewie and I have to wait till we get it in our size to put it on. So check back often to see how it works. The box has enough to last 4 months. They where even nice enough to send some to my kitties.

 

Now on to the fun part: Yummies.

 

They sent me 3 kinds: Vitamin, Skin and Coat, and Hip and Joint. I think they are a yummy way to get healthy, good for you stuff, and best of all they don't make my mama's pocketbook sad.

 

VetIQ products are very affordable, and the EPA said they are safe.

 

The flea and tick products contain

 

 


Permethrin

When applied to the dog, permethrin disperse in the pets natural skins oils. Fleas become hyperactive and exhibit a “hot foot” behavior where they will scurry across the animal and then jump off and die.

Pyriproxyfen

An Insect Growth Regulator or IGR; Pyriproxyfen stops the “next generation” of fleas and ticks from infecting your dog and premises.

 

You can get it at lots of places too:

Walmart
Sams

Kroger
Ralph's
FredMeyer

Smith's

Fry's

Dillon's
QFC
King Soopers
kmart
Albertsons
Jewel-Osco
Acme
Shaw's Star

Save Mart Supermarkets
Brookshire Brother
Bartell Drugs
Bashas

Associated Food Stores

Anda
Nash Finch Company
Harris Teeter
Bi-Mart

Schnicks
Kinney Drugs
Albertsons

Ralphs

 

And many others
 
 

 




 

 

 


 

WOOF.

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.