Friday, May 31, 2013

Rocko's rewards.

 

 

 

Hi everyone,

 

I got some good crunchy bones today in the mail from Rocko's Rewards. They make soft ones for older dogs too. The flavor I got is Beef.

 

I really like the treats and think that you need to taste them for yourself. They are all natural and have nothing bad in them.

 

In fact the company was named after a very nice, special dog named Rocko.  His mama wanted him to have really great treats so she learned how to make them and thought she should share them with the world. Boy am I glad. They are full of beefy goodness.

 

Sadly, Rocko had to go to the rainbow bridge to wait for her. She made a card to tell the story about a dream she had, and it helps other pet parents with the loss of their furbaby.

 

Rocko, I am sure that you're missed.
 
 

 


 

WOOF.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.