Friday, July 19, 2013

Dress to impress

 
Hi everyone. Remember that cool store www.collarplanetonline.com that I told you about. Well they were super nice and sent me a pretty girl dress. I guess it’s because I’m so pretty. I like my dress because it’s pink and black. It even says Aberdoggie and Fetch. That’s so funny because it sounds like Ambricrombie and Finch. I love that it goes down to my tail because a lady should never leave the house without clothes on.  I think this may help people remember that I’m a girl. Even though my service dog vest is hot pink and my leash and collar are pink people still think I’m a boy, isn’t that silly? Well to try to prove it they grab my tail and lift me up off the ground and look at my privates. That really hurts and I don’t like them looking there. I don’t bite ‘em though because I’m a nice girl. I think with this dress on even if it is under my vest sometimes they’ll see OH DRESS That’s a Girl.  This dress is very well made and it helps me look even more beautiful.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.