Friday, July 19, 2013

Floating with me.

 

Hello everyone I got something to help make me safe in, on, and around the water. It’s a pink polka dot lifejacket. Now I haven’t tried it in water yet but it fits perfect and looks pawsome too. I had my mama fill up the tub and put it in and what do you know that vest really floats. We put all the bottles in the bathroom on it. The shampoo the conditioner, the hair gel, the smell good room spray, the body wash, my shampoo, the lotion, and mamas face wash. Guess what. It was a tight fit but it floated. I think that it can handle floating me. Can’t wait to try it and let you know. As much as I like it I hope I never need it cause that means the boat we’re on might be sinking. Or that I fell off.
 
 
 

 

Go to www.pawsaboard.com and check out all the cool lifejackets that they have to offer.

 

 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.