Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Super cool cute shoes

Hi all of my wonderful friends. I just want to tell you about my new shoes. Even though they felt a little bit strange at first, I really like them. They kinda make the ground feel different. Then again they are my first pair ever. I gotta tell you though, I love how cute they are. The best part is that they keep my paws from getting burned on the road when we walk and they keep those owchie sand spur things out of my paws. I think that's worth the ground not feeling the same. I love that they're pink. The store I got them from is www.alldogboots.com; and let me tell ya they are super nice, super helpful, and have lots and lots to choose from. I think I may have to try to talk my mama into getting me a pair of sandals, some tennis shoes, and some winter boots. My shoes make me a high fashion girl. I'm used to them already. The nice people that run the site give tips on how to help you get used to your new shoes.

 

 

Go to www.alldogboots.com. They're great.

 

Thank you to my new friends Cooper and Max for telling your people to send me my nice new shoes. I love them so much. Wags and kisses to both of you.

 

The following photo is of my new friends.

 

 

 

 

 

Don't I look good in my shoes?



 
Now my mama had to fix the shoes when the mesh came loose but that's not to be expected from normal shoes. I think mine just had a slight fault in the thread but my mama was able to fix it I think she might be a super hero.
 

 

 

 

Remember for all your shoe needs go to www.alldogboots.com

 

 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.