Monday, July 22, 2013

Tummy Yummy

Hi all my fantastic fur friends. I’ve got some super yummy treats that are pretty healthy too. They’re called Bare Bites and Brew Bites. The Bare Bites are made from Beef Liver and are so good. They basically made jerky out of it; it’s crunchy long lasting meat. I can’t stop licking my lips over the wonderful taste. These treats are  full of flavor and all natural. They’re even made in the USA. That makes Mama feel good about giving them to me. The bag even says I can share them with my kitties. I’m gonna give them some too. Maybe then they’ll let me lick them.

 

The Brew Bites are made from the left over grains from making something called Beer. Now I usually can’t eat grains because they give me gas. So my Mama gave these to my doggy friends. I can’t say how they taste first paw but my friends sure did like them. These treats are also all natural and made in the USA, and that’s a very good thing.

All in all Bare Bites and Brew Bites are something to bark about.
 
 

 

 



 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.