Thursday, August 8, 2013

Star Spangled Collar

Hi my patriotic pals,

 

Do I have a collar that's perfect for you. It's got a flag bandanna attached and even the collar is flag print. I love it so much because I can support my country; and my soldiers, like my girl's big cousin Jason, her Uncle Raymond, Cousin David, Uncle Buddy, Great Grandpa Jack, her cousin Ray,her great aunt Jean pnher Papa's side, Major Thompson, First Sergeant Jackson, Mr. Rosdahl, Alicia Rosdahl, her friend Sarah's step-dad, and lots of her other friends from school. I want to thank all of them for serving our great country. I get to wear my new pretty collar on July 4th, Memorial day, Presidents' day, Election day, Columbus Day,  Veterans Day, and on Labor Day. I love it. This collar helps me show I'm an All American girl.





I love that this collar is made in America. It's better quality and helps keep Americans with jobs which I love.
 

I got it from my friends at www.collarplanetonline.com where 90% of what they sell comes from the Good Ole USA.

 

 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.