Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Tiskit, a Tasket, I got a Doggie Basket!

Hi my friends, I got a great package in the mail the other day. It's called a Doggie Basket. I love it too.

Every month you get cool things in the mail that only cost around $20. I think this is one of the best things ever. This month the basket had some super cool things. I got a tennis ball that when I tried to chew it, the thing made a squeak noise. I didn't even know those existed. I'm tail waggin' happy. The next thing that came out of the package were the best treats ever. Stewart's freeze-dried chicken liver. I will do anything to get one of those things.

 

I thought the package was empty but guess what? More cool stuff came out. My mama pulled out a poop bag holder that's different from any I've ever seen. This poop bag holder had a built in flashlight so the poops could be seen at night. THAT'S SO COOL! I even got a nice pretty bandanna to put over my collar. This is a special type bandanna too; the collar slides inside of it so that it can't get lost. So pawsome. The last thing that came out of the bag was a super loud squeekie. This one has two noise makers one in the tummy and one in the head. It's even shaped like a bird (my mama said it's a Dodo bird).






 

I love Doggie Basket. The best thing is that I can get donations to help doggies get out of the shelter to be trained to be Service Dogs to help soldiers. You can't give back to anywhere better than something like that. All you have to do to give back to that charity is to use this special code: BRAGGINBARKS. When anyone uses this code, Doggie Basket will donate 10% to Canine Angels. This is a wonderful charity.

 

To learn more about them go to http://www.canineangelsservicedogs.org/

 

 

Remember go to www.thedoggiebasket.com the code is BRAGGINBARKS

 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.