Sunday, August 4, 2013

I got a Doggy Bag

Hi everyone I got a super cool bag from Palmer's Pocket. They make cool stuff for us doggies and for the humans too. They are even making something for kitties soon. But back to the important thing: My bag. It's super cool and they have lots of colors to choose from. It comes with your name on it and a photo sleeve so your mama or daddy can add in your picture. It's full of super nice things. In every bag there's a Frisbee, a ball, a bowl and some poop pick-up bags.


That's a lot of stuff. And every time you buy one you get to help another animal through the Irescue program. You buy a bag and $5 gets donated. I told my mama that the bag must cost a whole lot of treats. Like 40 boxes. She told me that it's super affordable at $25. I think it needs to cost that plus a whole lot of kisses too.







One more photo to come.



Be sure to check them out and like them on facebook:

 


 

To learn more about Irescue:

 


 

 To buy a bag go to one of the following sites:

 


 

 
 
 

 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.