Saturday, August 31, 2013

Isle of Dogs

Hi everyone I got some really cool grooming things in the mail a few days ago. From Isle of fohs.

They sent some refreshing waterless shampoo that smells so yummy I wanna eat it. The shampoo looks like that moose stuff my mama puts in her hair sometimes. The best part is I can get clean fast and smell good with out getting wet. I love the matching smell good spray they sent too. The company even has treats but I didn't taste any of those. They do look good too.

 

The grooming supplies they sent are sulfate and paraben free which is better for our skin. They are all made in the USA too and that just makes my tail wag.

 

I got to use my foam and spray to look my best before going to a contest I was in.

 

Check out www.iodogs.com and get some really nice things to help you look great.

 

WOOF.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.