Saturday, August 31, 2013

Kisses for a puppy

 

 

Hi everyone I made a new friend at puppykisses.com.  They have lots of really nice stuff that I really like but all I tested was some collar buds. Those are little pretty flowers that hook to your collar or leash with something called velcro.

 

I picked out two and guess what. I got to try both. Aren't they super nice.

 

I picked out a Pink mini Daisy collar bud and it has a pretty shiny jewel in the middle of it.

I thought this would be a great choice for me since my name is Daisy-Mae and I like dressing in pink.

 

I also picked out a hot pink collar bud that has something called sequins on it. I think that means it's super pretty.

 

The quality is amazing and they look so cute on a pretty girl like me.

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.