Sunday, September 1, 2013

Jerky for good doggies



Hi pawsome friends. I have some amazing jerky to tell you about. It's made with all natural human grade chicken breast and let me tell you I'm a little scared my mama might eat it. Boy is that stuff good. I love how cruchy it is and the flavor is YUMMY. It dosen't have any yucky preservitives in it so it has to stay in the cold box in the kitchen, but thats ok because it is soooo good.Shotzies Jerky is a 100% Natural Chicken Jerky for dogs & cats. No antibiotics or hormones. Even though it says I can share with my kitties I don't think I will it's just toooo good.  Every time the humans go in the cold box I think they are going to give me a yummy but they don't always do it. I think I would do anything for it.



So if you want something great that tastes amazing the have your humans contact https://www.facebook.com/shotziesjerky?ref=br_tf or they can email them at Shotziesjerky@gmail.com  and order some today.



All photos are taken from their facebook page.

This is Shotzie who the amazing yums are named after. Thank you for telling your mama to share.

Photo: Shotzies Jerky; 8oz bag $15
 100% Natural Chicken, treats for Dogs & Cats

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.