Monday, September 16, 2013

Yummies from Australia.

Hello everyone I got a great treat to tell you about. I am lucky enough to have gotten to taste two pawsome treats all the way from Australia. You can't even get them in the USA yet. Wow, isn't it cool that you will hear about them here first?

 
 

 

I have to tell you about the kangaroo bars. They are called healthy naturals roo bars and boy oh boy are they yummy. These treats are kinda expensive, but so worth it. They taste great. I told my mama to break them into bits so that they will last longer. I hope I don't run out any time soon because if I do then I'll cry.

 

They come from a company called master pet; the link to a webstore where you will hopefully be able to buy them soon will be posted at the end of this blog.

 

The kangaroo bars are all natural and don't have any yucky stuff in there. All that is in this treat is kangaroo meat, rice flour, herbs and spices. I like that the treats are natural and free of all yuckies.  I really hope that you all buy something from Healthy Naturals when the webstore sells to the USA.

 

 

I can't get enough of these treats and I really love them.

 

I also got some treats called Bradleys Bowl Liver Krisps Pork Pate. This is a treat that is a nice crunchy pork liver chip. I love this because it's nice and crunchy. Plus, part of the money from every bag sold goes to a rescue called Monika's Rescues.

 

These treats are made in Australia and are super yums.  I really love the treats that come in this little bag and love the things that make it: Liver, Egg, Polenta, flour, honey, herbs and spices. These treats have no additives or preservatives.

 

Yum Yum.

 

I want more of these and hope to be able to buy them soon.

 


www.doggierescue.com (This will tell you more about the Monika's rescue)

 

I asked the people from the webstore a few questions to help better inform you about them.

 

 

1) What year did the store open?
-
Online store opened in 2010, retail store opened in 2011
 
2) Do you think the store will begin shipping to US customers?  If so when?
Yes.
We are currently looking at shipping to the USA in 2014
 
3) What is the least expensive price in the shop  
  
$ 2.50
 
4) What is the most expensive
 
 $ 180
 
5) Do you have a facebook page?
yes it's
 

 

 

 

To check out this great store and start a shopping list go to.

 


 

 

 

WOOF.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.