Sunday, October 6, 2013

Buddy System

Hello everyone I have this really great leash to tell you about. It's called the Buddy System. I like it for several reasons.

 

1) It hooks around my mamas waist so she won't get lost. I don't know what I'd do if she got lost, and this helps keep her safe.

 

2) The leash part it adjustable so I can have lots of room or just a little bit.

 

3) I like that it's light weight so even my tiny friends like Zero, Marley and they're baby sister Penny could all handle the weight of the leash.

 

4) I like that the system works for more than one dog with just a few extra peices.

 

5) I love the heavy duty clip. That thing is strong.

 

6) I like that you can add or take off pieces to make it longer or shorter as needed.

 

7) The bungee part is super cool for if we get the need to run. It give a little extra room but won't jerk us back as bad. Getting jerked back really can hurt but not with this leash.

 

8) I like the fact they have deferent sizes. Some for you little dogs that weigh less than 20 lbs and then one for us doggies that are bigger and weigh more than 20 lbs.

 

9) I like that they have more than one color option.  You can get Black, red, blue, or purple.

 

10) If one part gets messed up it's super easy to replace without buying a whole new system. That saves so much money.

 

11) The customer service is amazing. My bungee had a bit of an issue and my mama talked to them and next thing I knew I had a new bungee. It's great that they stand behind their products.

 

As you can see this is a super great product to have and it comes highly recommended.

The following was taken from their site.

 

The Buddy system is an innovative, hands free leash designed for walkers, runners, hikers, and anyone who likes both hands free, yet, still wants to take along their best friend. It is set apart from other hands-free leash systems by its built in safety mechanisms and the ability to store the unused leash on the belt when the dog is off-leash.

 

 The patented features include a leash attached to the belt via a quick release mechanism that also serves as an emergency release. Adding to its versatility, the leash, which is adjustable from 22” to 40”, can easily be converted to a hand held leash.

 

The leash is designed to completely move around the belt to prevent unnecessary tangling and will connect to most any collar, harness, etc. An extremely popular feature is the quick release mechanism at the collar. To free your dog for a little off-leash play, simply disengage this quick release at the collar.

 

The free end of the leash can be attached to the belt via the second belt attachment. The leash is now conveniently stored out of the way yet, easily accessible for re-connecting to your pet.

 Simply, release one end of the leash from the belt and reattach to the Buddy System collar attachment!

 

 If lunging and tugging is taking the fun out of your daily excursion, try the Lunge Buster accessory. This add-on piece simply snaps right onto the Buddy System leash and provides added shock absorption for the unexpected lurch or pull.

 

Other accessories are also available which allow you to add length to the already adjustable leash (the-Extend-a-Buddy) or take along another 4-legged friend (The Extra Buddy).

 

 

So I think that the Buddy System is a pawsome way to take a walk and keep your mama or daddy from getting lost.









 

 

WOOF.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.