Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fantastic Boots for Fantastic K-9's

Hello everyone my friendsat alldoogboots.com sent me some more doggy shoes. These are orthopedic and they have a super strong non slip sole. That will help me when we are out in stores so I don't slip and slide. They will also help on the hardwood floors at my papas house.

 

I don't have problems with my paws except with those owchie sandspurs bite them but for doggies with paw troubles these shoes will help keep you nice and comfy.

 

The shoes they gave me are kinda expensive but they are very well made so that makes them worth the money.

 

This is what they say on the site about the shoes.

 

Sporthos Dog Shoes - Summer Indoor and Outdoor Orthopedic, Water, Hiking - Black & White

Sporthos dog shoes are made of a breathable and durable nylon-mesh with strong anti slip rubber soles.  These indoor and outdoor orthopedic dog shoes are perfect for protecting your pet while it engages in outdoor activities during any time of the year. They are ideal for dragging paws due to issues like degenerative myelopathy.  Also great for arthritic dogs who need help with traction indoors and on slippery floors.

 

 

I think that even though they say for the Summer you could use them for Spring and Fall too. Maybe even Winter if you have mild ones.

 

They are a bit tricky to put on but that's ok because they feel great.

 

I love everything they have at AllDogBoots.com and they leave me wanting more.
 




 

 

I want the slippers, sandles, socks, sneakers, leg warmers, and winter boots.

 

So many nice shoes so little time.

 

 

Check out www.alldogboots.com for some fantastic k-9 foot wear.

 

I give the site, shoes, and service 4 paws way way up..

 

 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.