Saturday, October 12, 2013

Festave Fun Yum


Hello friends.

 

You know how that candy called peanut butter cups that our parents eat smell soo good but they are mean and won't share. Well my mama found someone that will make some that we can have. They are tasty and safe too. I think they are super cute. I got to try the fall/Howl-o-weenie ones. My mama let me eat a skull one then put the rest up for later. That was sooo mean because I want them all.

 

The candy doesn't cost that much and you get six pieces for the price. They only cost $6.99 that's less than a lot of the yucky china made treats in the stores.

 

They have lots of other super yummy looking treats too. Best part about them is they don't live too far from me and my mama. So maybe one day I'll get to go see them and they might even let me try some other stuff.

 

Keep up the good work with your super yummies.

 

 

They gave me a discount code so be sure to give it to them so they know we sent you.

 

BarksBlog for 10% off anything in shop!!!








 

 

Go and buy something from them. The treats are so good.

 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.