Saturday, October 12, 2013

Trick or treat

Hi my treat gobbling goblins,

 

I got some super good super special HOWL-o-weenie treats to tell you about.

 

They came from the nice person at Angelpaws6.

 

I got to try two of her Halloween bones One says trick the other says treat.

 

The bones are gluten,soy,wheat, and corn free so it's easy on the tummy.  I love the Yogurt iceing.  In fact I licked it off then ate my bone. Mama was mean and would only let me have one. Said I had to save the other for later because I can be a piggy when it comes to treats.

 

They have other bones too so you don't have to get one just for HOWL-O-WEENIE. They have gift baskets and things for your parents too.

 

I really love them and think that you will too.

 


 


 

angelpaws6andaccessories.com

 

WOOF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.