Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I ate Mickey Mouse

Hello I didn't really eat Mickey but I did eat treats that looked like him. They where yummy and made with carob. Carob is doggie safe chocolate, they where nice and crunchy and tasted wonderful. Mama said they are almost too cute to give me. I told her that they may be cute but they taste so so good.


You cant see it too good in the picture but it has Mickey's face on it too.
 
 
I also got to taste a little disk called Blueberry Chicken. You know I never thought of mixing those two flavors but they work great. I love the yum, and want my mama to give me the whole bag.
 
 
 
I got to try even more yums and I just have to tell you about them too. I got a treat called Coconut Mango and it tastes nice and fruity. I love the taste of fruit and Mango is a new one for me. I think its wonderful and highly recomend it.
 
 
 
 



I saved my favorite flavor for last. I just love the Coconut Cinnamon Yogurt flavor one. It's really good and has lots of flavor. I like the cinnamoney goodness.
The treats have such a great taste.
 
 
 
The treats all have great flavor and texture. They are hard but not too hard. I really like the way they taste feel and smell. I love them and I just know you will too.
 
 
 
 
 
WOOF
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.