Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pawsome Howl-o-weenie

Hi friends I have these pawsome treats to tell you about from the nice people at Good Dogs Sit Bakery.

They taste amazing and are so cute too.

They have lots of great flavors and shapes and I tried the Peanut Butter Cats and the Bacon Bats.

I know I'm not sposed to eat cats so it felt strange being givein a kitty shaped treat but it was a Spooky kitty so my mama said it was ok to eat. Boy let me tell you it was nice a crunchy and peanut buttery. I really like it but the next one I got to taste was even better.



BACON BATS. Now bats are a funny shaped animal and it kept spinnin when I tried to pick it up so I put my paw on it to make it stay. The treat had bits of bacon in it and well I love bacon. First I bit off one wing then the other then ate the little bit in the middle. Crunch Crunch YUM.



I love the treats from the nice people at Good Dogs Sit Bakery

Check them out at www.etsy.com/shop/GoodDogsSitBakery and tell them we sent you
 



WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.