Friday, October 4, 2013

Ruined Halloween

Do NOT shop at Spirit Halloween.
 
My mama bought the Bacon costume for me and it looks noting like bacon. On the site it shows it standing up with out being over the doggies ears. Well they lied. It even falls into my eyes so I can't see.
There's not even a leash hole to stay safe.
 
Don't buy from them. They are scammers, and sale unsafe products.
 
My mama called them to see about returning it and well she has to pay shipping again and it will be 3 or 4 weeks before she gets her money back, but they won't refund shipping. They are crooks.
 
She spoke to customer service who interrupted her when she was talking. How rude is that. My mama was an upset customer and now she is even more upset. They ruined her Halloween.
 
 
RIP OFFS.
SCAM ARTIST.
and just plain RUDE.
 
 
Spirit Halloween is owned by Spencers Gifts.
The costume maker is Rasta Imposta
 
My mama called her card company Walmart Money Card for help and they refused.
 
The customer service for Spirit Halloween is a joke. They basically laugh at you because they have your money. See you have to pay shipping both ways. And then they take between 3 to 4 weeks to refund just the price of the costume. They don't refund shipping either way.

Avoid at all cost if you value your dogs Safety your money and your Halloween fun.
 
 


This is sposed to be bacon?? What a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.