Saturday, September 28, 2013

Wylies Naturals are pawsome.

Hello friends,

I got some of the bestest jerky ever. It came from the nice people at Wylies Naturals.
Boy do they have some good jerky. I got a kind that's all beefy and it's really good. But that one has nothing on the twisty one they have. It's got chicken, pork and beef. That's three meaty tastes in one nice bite. I could nom it all day.


The treats don't have yucky preservatives so once opened remind your person to put it in the big cold box in the kitchen. I think they call it a fridge.
I love these yummies and I think that you will too
.
NOM NOM NOM I just can't stop eating them and think I may have to swipe the bag and run with it.
Don't get me wrong I just love the beef, too but what can be better than three meats in one.. unless it's four in one, but I don't know if they can even do that.


They also sent me a super pretty leash called paracord. It's super strong and it's very pretty. I love it because it's got my favorite color and my mamas favorite color too. Pink for me and Green for her.
Wow oh wow do I love it. I got to drag it around the house all day long and it still looks brand new. Then my mama and her mama snatched on it and it didn't break. Then, my mama leaned back holding it while her mama held it and it still didn't break.


Then mama soaked it is super hot water and guess what. The color didn't fade any either.


I think this may be the best leash ever.



 This is the braided treat

 Beef Jerky



Photos taken from the Etsy store.


http://wyliesnaturals.com/homemadedogfoodntreats/

https://www.facebook.com/WyliesNaturals

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WyliesNaturals?ref=shop_sugg


Thank you Wylie for telling your mama to send me these nice things.


WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.