Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Clean up with Dogtails.

Hi furry friends

I have yet another shampoo to tell you about now I don't mind takeing a bath but I know lot's of you do. Let me tell you it's easy with this great shampoo.

This shampoo has a light scent that's not too strong but you can smell it just fine.  The shampoo is something clarifying..what ever that means. It has some good for your fur oils that make you feel so so soft.

This is good if you have sensitive skin. The even better is that  it's Earth friendly. That's not even the best part. For every bottle sold they take a nice soft warm blanket to a shelter dog in need. That's worth barking about.

I like that this shampoo rinces away really fast. Smells good and soothes my fur and skin.

You can use thais shampoo every few weeks and it will help your fur be super shiney so you will look as great as I do.

Now if you roll in something yucky like I sometimes do then you can get a bath more ofter and it won't hurt at all.


To try the shampoo with a discount go to www.dogtailsshop.com and type in  BRAGGINBARKS
This will save you 20%.  Great saveings for a great shampoo.


Dogtails Natural Dog ShampooDogtails Natural Dog ShampooDogtails Natural Dog Shampoo
Photo credit to http://www.dogtailsshop.com/

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.