Friday, November 22, 2013

Fleas hate this stuff

Hi my friends

I have this great flea powder to tell you about. I thinl you will all just love it because it works great. It even smells good too. I think this dubbles as a smell good pup powder.

It's so easy to use even the cat can do it BOL. You get your human to sprinkle it on you really well.

Now come really close. Are the humans around?  No..... GOOD I have a secret to tell you.  See this great flea powder is all natural and it works just as good as the stuff in the store but it's better for us. Thats worth barking about. Beg your people to buy you this and while you're at it tell them to look over all the doggie and people stuff in the store.


The powder has some great stuff in it. In fact the ingredeants are.


Corn starch and arrowroot powder, diatomatious earth,[ a natural prehistoric organism that kills insects from the outside in ]Vegetable Glycerin Essential Oils of lavender, lemongrass, cedar, peppermint, and citronella.


You see the lavebder lemongrass cedar peppermint and citronella are known to repell those yucky fleas.


Natural Flea Powder with Corn Starch, Diatomaceous Earth and essential oils, New larger size

Now my mama didn't take the picture and I'm not the dog in it but I thought this one was so good looking they need to be a star.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/95722325/natural-flea-powder-with-corn-starch?ref=shop_home_active

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.