Friday, November 29, 2013

Pawsativiy Pretty

Hi everyone,

I got this pawsome bandana to tell you about that I received from Houndwear by  Cyndi.

But first I think I need to tell you about the nice people who made it.

This was taken from their website.
The human canine bond matters to us as much as it matters to you and your pets. We handcraft personalized items that are fashionable, functional, and fun – we’re sure you and your treasured companion will enjoy.

You've never seen a dog smile so big as when they are wearing our collars and bandannas!

They bring awareness to the importance of rescuing animals in need while making handcrafted super high quality adorable items to help support finding furever homes to great fur friends.

They hope to share stories to inspire, warm the heart and build the bond between dogs and their people.

Not only do they make bandannas they make other super cool stuff too.

Visors and scarves for your people. Bandanas for us. They even have a second site that sales leahses collars and people bracelets out of something called paracord.  So cool.

Products are made with love in support of animal rescue and packaged to promote adopt-don't shop concept. All proceeds support Toni Diamond Animal Rescue

They  have so many  bandannas to choose from.  They even have ones that have magic to help keep you cool.


The bandanas come with stories of animals that have been saved. Like the following amazing dog.


Archer


The stars were aligned for this gorgeous Siberian Husky today. A co-worker found him near our manufacturing facility in South El Monte and he almost ended up in the Downey shelter. He was a mess: infested with fleas, covered in ticks and the tips of his ears were gnawed away by bugs. Thanks to a lot of teamwork amongst my co-workers, we were able to rescue him, nourish him and find him a new home within 1 1/2 hours. Welcome to your new life, Archer!


You can order on etsy or via Toni Diamond on Facebook. Toni Diamond Animal Rescue


My Christmas bandanna tells me that it's time for Santa Paws. I've been a good girl allll year so I wonder what kind of goodies I will get. When I go to visit him I think I might tell him that if homeless doggies and kitties can find a new home that I don't need any other presents.

Those bandannas made by Houndwear by Cyndi will have you looking pawsitivly pawsome for Santa. Just take a look at a few they offer.







Here's the one I picked out along with a few of their cards and a letter.


You don't have to just pick Holiday bandanas they have tons.

Here are a few of my favorite ones and maybe if I'm a good girl I'll get them.




I love this one because I have family and friends who are military.



How cool TREATS.




Here fishy fishy.


See how nice they are. I think every pooch needs one.




 
 
 
 

 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HOUNDWEARbyCyndi?ref=l2-shopheader-name

WOOF.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.