Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Yums.

Hi everyone,

I got some really yum new treats to try and BOY are they good. I think mama and Santa may even try to eat some of them.

First I need to tell you about the peanut butter paws. They tasted so good. See us dogs just love peanut butter and they added some special stuff to it. They gave me some carob on it and I love the way that tastes. It's DOGGY CHOCOLATE. My mama loved that it was packed in a take out box. She said it's super cute.

The best surprise was my very own ornament with my name on it. It was even green and my mama loves the color green.




I also got some super pawsome Christmas cookies that are fit for Santa. I hate to say it but I'm not gonna share. They may call them Holiday Hooplas but I think they should be called Cookies For Santa Paws. They are fantastic and I just don't wanna stop eating them. 
  They are packed so pretty and I want them every day. Maybe my mama should get  stock in them.




I love you Santa but PAWS OFF THEY ARE MINE. 


Now for my super cool ornament. How'd they know my mama likes green??



Check out https://www.etsy.com/shop/StewiesKitchen?ref=l2-shopheader-name
WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.