Friday, November 22, 2013

Treats travel too

Hi everyone I got a pawtastic treat carrier.

I love the fact that when we go out shopping or for walkies or to the doctor I get to have treats with me.

See this is great for us dogs on the go. Now about this bag it's easy to use and it holds lots and lots of treats.

The bag has a loop on the back that you can slip a belt through or you can hook it to your parents pants so the treats are where they are.  This lets you know it's good to be a good doggie. I'm alway good but this helps make it a lot easier knowing I can get a reward right then.

The people who make this bag are so nice they even included a treat for me. Aren't I lucky??

When the inside of the bag gets dirty your parent can pull it lightly and just rince it off then  let it dry push it back in then fill it up.

Those treats stay put too thanks to a pawsome drawstring and a clip. I think you need to howl and howl till your parent buys you one.

They have lots of great things for people too.


You need to check them out and drop a line saying that you heard about them from me.





https://www.etsy.com/shop/MountainUrsusDesigns?section_id=14325107

See its pretty pawsome. 

WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.