Sunday, December 15, 2013

Minty Fresh Me

Hi all my friends.

I have this amazingly fresh smelling soap to tell you about.

This stuff smells great all minty kinda like a candy cane. I love it because with this I'll smell good for Santa Paws.


It's made by a really nice person named Vanessa who gave it to me so I could see how I like it to tell you all about it.

I like that it fits great in my mamas hand and is made from natural products. She started making it to help her doggy named Bailey who was getting sick with seizures from shampoo from regular stores.

My mama has seizures so I know how scary they can be. I'm a service dog and I have to be good smelling and this shampoo really makes me smell good.

My mama said the smell seems to be very long lasting. Since I got  a bath earlier today and I still smell all minty fresh.

My soap had lots of good things in it. The ingredients are. Goats milk soap bar infused with shea butter for a shiny coat and infused with lavender, peppermint, cedarwood and tea tree oil.

They have 4 great scents and I wish that I could try them all. Maybe Bailey can convince Vanessa to let me try those.

The soap gets you all sudsy, and you rinse super fast. I highly recommend this.

Boy was that paw print a big one the dog that made it must be huge.


Vanessa was so nice. She even sent my mama a lip balm to test and she said it made her lips feel silky smooth.


They even make gift sets. I wish dogs had money so I could buy one for my mama.


All in all I give this soap tons of tail wags.

I'm using the photo of the soap from the web store.








Look at my great new friend Bailey 




Don't I look super clean??

https://www.etsy.com/listing/160594443/solid-natural-dog-shampoo-8-oz-with?ref=shop_home_active

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.