Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Basket

Hi my friends,

Santa came to my house a little bit early since I've been extra nice. I got some really yummy treats and a pretty basket.

The basket had lots of flavors of treats. I like the green beans best.

You see one bag had green beans, sweet potato fries, and apple slices in it. They are all yummy but those green beans are the best ever.

I was even nice enough to share some of the treats with another doggy who just loved them.


I also got peanut butter and honey treats. They taste so good. I just wanna gobble them down.

I love the cheesy goodness of the savery cheese treats. Yum yum.

My mama even wants to taste them so I better run and hide those.

I love the basket they treats came it. It's so pretty and green. Mama loves green. There was a so cute bow on it too.


THANK YOU SANTA PAWS.

He shops at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyDogGoodies?ref=l2-shopheader-name




MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope Santa is as good to you as he was to me.





Here are the pups from where the basket came from Birdie and Bogey.







I love the treats from https://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyDogGoodies and know you will too.


WOOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.