Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wash the fleas away

Hi paw pals.

I got this great soap. It smells great and has a super cute shape.

I took this picture from the webstore but the soap I got is a kitty. I love how great it feels on my fur.

This soap is mild but really gets you clean and makes any fleas you may have just fall off. I love that. I rinse clean super fast with this. 

The smell is wonderful but not too heavy. 

I think every pup needs this in their shampoo supply. 

The soap has some super great things in it like, 
  • tallow, coconut oil, olive oil, lye, castor oil, neem oil, essential oils, avocado oil, citronella, lavender, cedar, tea tree, oatmeal.

It helps you look and feel amazing. 

Check out this picture from their store of a dog right after their bath. Don't they look like they feel great??

For $4 you get one 2 oz bar that fits perfect into your pawrents hand. 


https://www.etsy.com/listing/159704463/flea-fly-flee-handmade-dog-shampoo-all?ref=shop_home_active

WOOF.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.